Remedy fault 507 / 516 / 517 (gas supply interrupted)
- Restore the gas supply, for example by connecting a full gas cylinder.
- Then confirm or delete the fault code by tapping the rotary push button. Please note that the first tap might only activate the backlighting of the control panel.
- The heating then starts automatically if there is a heating requirement.
Note: If the fault 507, 516 or 517 is displayed in the heater’s control panel, switching the control panel on and off does not help. This does not delete the fault, but blocks the heater for 15 minutes. The heater is also blocked for 15 minutes if the fault 507, 516 or 517 is deleted four times without the gas supply being established.
Remedying flashing fault 507 / 516 / 517 (gas supply interrupted)
The fault code 507, 516 or 517 flashes because the heater is still in a 15-minute blocking time. This was possibly caused by the heater control panel being switched off or because the heater’s 12-Volt supply was interrupted. The heater is also blocked for 15 minutes if the displayed fault is deleted four times without the gas supply being restored.
- Wait out the 15-minute blocking time for the heater. During this time, do not switch off the heater’s control panel and also do not interrupt the power supply.
- As soon as the heater’s blocking time has expired, the fault is then displayed permanently rather than flashing. It can now be deleted as described in the point above.