- We have added a few new features to the Truma LevelControl functions in the app. You can now easily initiate a new measurement. The result is also now shown together with the time of the measurement.
- Alde heater owners can now activate / deactivate automatic climate control via SMS if they have a Truma air conditioning system installed.
- We also have good news for all Combi D users:
The “255H” and “164 H” bugs (continuous sending of SMS) have been fixed with this update and the heater can once again be used without restrictions.
This is how you can see what the status of the system is or whether an update is pending.
- open the Truma App – Settings – “iNet Box Update”
- at the bottom you will see the version information
- after the current update, these are:
Truma App version = current state of your app
iNet Box FW = Firmware version of your iNetBox
Server = available firmware version (update) on the Truma server
Local = firmware version, you have downloaded
If you have any questions or feedback, please use the comment function.
We look forward to exchanging ideas with you.